GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR RESERVATIONS
1. ACCEPTANCE.- Making any reservation implies acceptance of these general conditions.
2. USER.- The person making the reservation must be of legal age and is responsible for the veracity of the information provided. In case this person is not the same person who will do the check-in, it is mandatory to inform us about it in advance.
3. PREPAYMENT (website bookings).- The system requests a payment of guarantee by credit card or bank transfer. The reservation is subject to acceptance of payment by the banking entity. (if the reservation was made through an intermediary, this clause will be adapted to the conditions in that portal or website)
4.ª PREAUTHORIZATION.- The White Flats reserves the right to temporarily hold, prior to arrival, an amount of money equal to the value of the first night of the reservation, in order to verify that the credit card provided is valid. Normally this amount is released automatically before 5 days (this doesn't apply to reservations made through Airbnb or our website).
5. RESERVATION.- The reservation is complete when the user receives the reservation confirmation with its localisation number by email.
6. TOURIST DUTY.- The amount for the reservation will be increased by a tourist tax for the first 7 nights, at 4,40€ per person older than 16 years of age.
7. INFORMATION.- All information provided by the user is saved on a secure server, and we guarantee that this information shall be accessed exclusively by reservation staff, and only for purposes of the reservation and to communicate with the client in regards to future promotions and deals.
8. OCCUPANTS.- The client may only lodge the maximum number of people as defined in the reservation and as per the hired rate.
9. NEIGHBOURS.- All the occupants of the apartment promise to respect the neighbours of the building and nearby houses, and not to make annoying noise nor play music at inappropriate volumes. The right is reserved to cancel this contract with immediate effect and without compensation in the case of a serious breach of these rules on respecting the neighbours.
10. CLEANING.- The client commits to leaving the apartment reasonably clean, without rubbish or leftover food, otherwise, we’ll charge an extra cleaning fee. As we offer self-catering apartments, a daily cleaning service does not exist, but a weekly cleaning service will be included in the price for bookings of 7 nights or more (bedsheets and towels replaced as well).
11. EQUIPMENT.- The client commits to leaving the apartment in the same circumstances as they found it upon entering in terms of furniture and equipment preservation.
12. MODIFICATIONS.- We reserve the right to change the hired apartment for one with similar or better characteristics in the event of force majeure, such as occupation or defects suddenly occurring after the date of the reservation. These changes shall be at no cost to the client.
13. GUARANTEE.- Guests will need to provide a credit card upon check-in for damage deposits, incidentals or any other add-ons during their stay.
14.ª ADVANCE PAYMENT.- In the reservations with advance payment will be mandatory to show upon arrival the same credit card that was used to make the transaction.
15. CANCELLATION.- For cancellations from today until 23h before check in day, 100% of the money paid shall be returned. For cancellations with less than 23h before the check in day, no amount shall be returned.
16.ª PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES.- The apartment can not be used to practise professional activities nor can it be considered a meeting place for third parties.
17.ª DATA PROTECTION LAW.- The Data Controller THE WHITE FLATS, SL, in fulfilment of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27th April 2016, and the OLDP 3/2018, of 5th of December, of digital rights warranty, informs you that your personal information will be treated for the administrative, countable management, the service offered and sending information about THE WHITE FLATS, SL. They will not be communicated to third parties, except for legal obligation. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, suppression, opposition, portability and limitation in THE WHITE FLATS, SL: GALILEU 309 BAJOS, 08028, BARCELONA, BARCELONA, firstname.lastname@example.org